I cannot believe that grade 11 finished, but more so at how happy and excited I feel right now! I am super duper excited for the summer! In fact, a couple days ago, I was running around the house while waving my arms around like a crazy maniac. Also, I am perfectly fine with being a crazy person…. so THERE!!!!
So many things happened this year. To list a few…
- I found out I had anxiety
- I thought that life was boring
- Santa Claus gave me a hair straightener
- My math teacher liked my math project
- I survived physics class
- I made some new friends
- I developed an appreciation for puns
- I saw a counselor for the first time(to help me with my mental health)
- I discovered that I wasn’t being honest with myself
- My teachers supported me and they actually care!!!!
- I felt incredibly guilty when two of my teachers accepted late work and didn’t take off marks.
- I gained back a friendship with my mom
- I drew a portrait all by myself
- I got to stay in touch with one of my teachers on social media!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- I looked through the yearbook and found a deep competitive energy looking at the sports teams: Now I want to play basketball a lot!!!
- I discovered that I shouldn’t wait for a certain time(like the weekends for example) in order to allow myself to feel free and happy.
- I stopped procrastinating in my piano practicing
- and I became immensely hopeful for my future!
So what should I do during the summer? hmmmmmm
- Enroll myself in a basketball summer camp.
- Does anyone want to play basketball with me??????
- I’m going to the Orford music academy in Quebec
- I’ll try to practice my french and get inspired by others
- I’m going to get a haircut at least once
- Reach out to connect with friends
- Draw a portrait of someone I find cool
- Attempt to start a conversation with my teachers
- Go to the beach to just chill
- Write a bunch of random things on my blog
- Do some research and support an important cause
- Study some vocab
- Go to downtown Vancouver
- Listen to some classical music
So as you can see, I have lots of plans for the summer! The only thing is that my mom wants me to spend August studying for the SAT. Oh well. I guess I can’t do EVERYTHING I want. Whatever.
HAPPY SUMMER BREAK!!!!!!